Business owners need to make sure their investment is covered from all angles. A Business Owner Policy (BOP) combines the most popular commercial insurance coverage options into one convenient package. Integra Insurance Services in Huntington, TX can help customize a policy for your business.
These policies protect your real estate, buildings, and equipment. There are 3 types of commercial property policies offered in the state of Texas.
- Basic. Covers common perils, like damage from violent weather or fire.
- Broad. Covers damage from water, structural collapse, sprinkler malfunction, and weather related damage, in addition to common perils.
- Special Form. Covers damage from most sources. Anything not covered is spelled out in the policy.
These policies pay when you need to close due to unforeseen circumstances. Different policies may cover:
- Business income (pre-tax net profit)
- Extra expenses involved in resuming operations after a catastrophe
- Lost income due to temporary government restrictions, such as during a police incident
Protects your fleet and service vehicles.
General liability policies cover costs associated with injury or damage your business is legally found liable for. Per state law, all businesses in the Huntington TX area must have general liability coverage.
What Might Not Be Covered
Floods, earthquakes, acts of war or terrorism, nuclear disaster, insect or vermin infestations, and deterioration are not included in commercial property coverage. The insurance experts at Integra Insurance Services can help you customize a package that addresses any potential hazards based on your location and industry.
Crime coverage pays damages in the event of theft, robbery, forgery, and related acts that result in loss of profit. An additional policy, or endorsement, is usually needed.
Are you sure your business has all the coverage it needs? The experts at Integra Insurance Services can help you customize the perfect package for your business in the Huntington, TX area. Contact us today for a policy review.