The area around Huntington, TX is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy their dirt bikes, ATVs, 3-wheelers, and other motorized toys. Integra Insurance Services offers toy insurance policies to protect your leisure time machines. Here are some facts about ensuring your motorized toys.
- Toy insurance covers all of your motorized toys. Boats, motorcycles, trikes, and other non-passenger vehicles may be included in these policies.
- The state of Texas requires certain motorized toys to carry insurance coverage. Insurance coverage must include at least $30,000 in bodily injury coverage and $25,000 to cover property damage. Drivers are also required to wear safety helmets when operating these vehicles.
- Many motorized toys, though not used for regular commuting or travel, still need to be registered with the Texas DMV. As with other vehicles, you will need a title of ownership to register your motorized toy.
- The minimum coverage required by the state does not cover your equipment. Your insurance agent can customize a policy that pays for any loss or damage you or your loved ones may experience while operating a motorized toy.
- Comprehensive toy insurance policies protect owners from theft, fire, vandalism, and other events that can damage your equipment and threaten your fun.
- When your equipment is in storage and not being used, your insurance coverage can be temporarily interrupted. That way, you won’t have to pay premiums for things you aren’t currently using. However, this may leave your toys uncovered in the event of a theft or natural disaster. Your insurance agent can give you additional ideas on how to protect stored vehicles with insurance policies.
Integra Insurance Services provides toy insurance policies for residents in the Huntington, TX area. Contact our experts today to learn more.