The Texas Department of Insurance sets the rules on worker’s compensation in the state. However, these regulations are more than legal requirements. Businesses and their workers both benefit from a comprehensive worker’s compensation package. How can a customized worker’s compensation package from Integra Insurance Services help your Huntington, TX business thrive?
How Worker’s Compensation Benefits Employees
Worker’s compensation insurance was created as a way to help workers recover from injuries sustained while they’re on the job. In order to ensure each injured worker has the best chance of a full recovery, worker’s compensation provides funds for essential services and treatments, like:
- Care from primary physicians and specialists
- Physical rehabilitation
- Drug therapies, including pain relief
Many plans also provide workers with a portion of their regular income. This allows them to live a comparatively comfortable life while healing.
How Worker’s Compensation Benefits Employers
While worker’s compensation is meant to benefit injured workers, their employers also benefit from this unique coverage.
- Employers can retain excellent workers. Rather than lose your best employees, worker’s compensation allows them to heal and return to the job quickly.
- Employers can better manage healthcare costs. For employers who offer healthcare packages to their employees, having a worker’s compensation plan helps them cut down on chronic pain and lingering issues related to workplace accidents. This leads to lower healthcare costs for your entire staff.
- Employers make a more attractive option. In high-competition trades, a well-planned benefits package could make the difference between hiring the best and taking what’s left. Include worker’s compensation in your benefits to woo in-demand workers.
Worker’s compensation is an excellent value for employers and their employees. Contact the representatives at Integra Insurance Services to learn how our worker’s compensation plans can improve your Huntington, TX area business.