Do you own a property that has special insurance needs that make purchasing insurance a little less straight forward than otherwise? At Integra Insurance Services we’ve seen it all and we can likely provide you with the exact insurance you need for coverage in your unique situation. We serve Huntington, TX, and the surrounding areas with quality insurance services.
Situations That May Require Specialty Property Insurance:
- Multi-Family Property If you rent out or own a home that has more than one family unit living in it, such as a duplex or a multifamily apartment complex you will face increased risk situations that you will want to be fully covered for.
- Mobile Homes There are some special insurance considerations for mobile homes, particularly older ones. You may need to purchase additional coverage and there comes a point where your mobile home may be difficult to insure at all if it was built before a specific date.
- Coastal Homes Beach and tidal river homes are the best, right? But for all the perks the risks are also high. If you have a home on the river, lakeside, or on the ocean you can still purchase insurance, and certainly should, but there are some special considerations.
- Rental Homes If you rent out your property your insurance will be different than the homeowner’s insurance policy you would buy if you lived there. Contact us to learn more.
- Vacant Property There is specific insurance for properties that sit vacant for an amount of time that you should purchase to keep you covered in any situation.
Integra Insurance Services serves the community of Huntington, TX with premium insurance for all your business and personal needs. Contact us today to learn more about specialty insurance.